1. What would you name the autobiography of your life?
“Is this real life?”
2. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Everything, I love to learn!
3. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Invest half and travel
4. When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
5. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
6. What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?
7. What is something you learned at Neu-Life in the last week?
I learned the terms “Port and Starboard.
8. What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
Riding my bicycle or hiking.
9. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
10. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
There are too many people to choose.
11. Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?
I’ve learned something from every misstep I’ve taken.
12. At what age did you become an adult?
47 (I’m 26)
13. What three traits define you?
Empathy, organization & pensive.
14. Ten years ago, who did you think you would be now?
I thought I would be married and a mom.
15. What’s the coolest (or most important) trend you see today with youth?
That they love themselves.
16. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
I would probably be WWOOFing.
17. What advice do you have for kids who are struggling in school?
Your teachers want to help you, ask them for help.
18. What would you most like to tell yourself at age 13?
You don’t have anything to prove to anyone!
19. How do you define success?
If I am happy and proud.
20. What is your favorite thing about working at Neulife?
Coming back after the weekend and seeing the young people smile.