Neu-Life Community Development, a non-profit youth development program located in the Lindsay Heights neighborhood of Milwaukee, WI, is seeking an experienced Part-Time Communications Manager to work in partnership with our Administrative Team to reach our goal of keeping effective communication between our agency and the community. It is a critical role within the organization, primarily driving email and social media marketing efforts for Neu-Life.
The Part-Time Communications Manager must be dedicated to our mission of providing youth with the skills and strategies to make better life choices.
- Coordinate all email and social media marketing for the agency; includes short/long form blog posts and email marketing
- Support Neu-Life’s communication efforts to generate interest and support
- Draft and post social media content on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram using Hootsuite
- Use of Canva, HubSpot, Mailchimp, and HootSuite
- Create digital content (social, web) that adheres to Neu-Life brand guidelines such as pictures/description, infographics, videos and news announcements on social media.
- Collaborate with Neu-Life Graphic Designer to generate graphic design for print and digital marketing
- Track social media metrics and collecting data to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Attend biweekly Communications Meeting
- Assist with maintaining editorial calendar and documenting Communications Meeting minutes
- Implement and revise marketing plan with administrative team
- Assist with CRM donor management database (Donorsnap)
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified candidates will have:
- An Associate’s or a Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field
- Successful experience in communications and marketing
- Computer literacy and knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are required.
- Proficiencies in the following areas:
$20-22 per hour; 15-20 hours per week, DOE
Neu-Life is an equal opportunity employer. Former program participants are strongly encouraged to apply!