Neu-Life Community Development, a non-profit youth development program located in the Lindsay Heights neighborhood of Milwaukee, WI, is seeking an experienced Part-Time Grant Writer to work in partnership with our Administrative Team to reach our goal of increasing our revenue with new sources in the next three years.
The Part-Time Grant Writer must be dedicated to our mission of providing youth with the skills and strategies to make better life choices.
- Help seek out and secure new funding sources; in-kind, foundation, corporations, etc.
- Assist with the planning and execution of fundraising and donor cultivation events.
- Help implement and revise fund development plan with administrative team.
- Grant writing
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified candidates will have
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field
- 3+ years of successful experience in grant writing
- Computer literacy and knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are required
- Proficiencies in the following areas:
- Relationship Development
$25-$30 per hour; average 5 to 10 hours per week. DOE
Neu-Life is an equal opportunity employer. Former program participants are strongly encouraged to apply!